- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 15
This is the 2nd time I'm posting this project due to bad work from the previous person which cost me money. So I'm looking for someone who is professional, will understand the project 100% and will deliver on time.
The project will have several parts to it and the following is the first stage. The winner of the project will then of course get more work with the other stages.
This is not that difficult to do and a good programmer can have it done in no time.
We need the following.
An outlook add-on.
- People download the application and install.
- The application needs to ask the user for a username and password (They will know this already as they will be providing there usename and password they use for our site.)
- If the person sends or receives an email the application needs to check if the "to" or "from" email is a client in the online database for their company. If it exists as a client then upload the contents of the email to the server (DB) and mark it against that client. This will include attachments.
So basically any correspondents from a client will also be saved in the online DB.
- When a person first installs it should ask them if they want to check for all emails for clients and do the above.
In our online system we have a client/ contact called John smith, email is John(AT)[url removed, login to view]
When I open the outlook system I get a login box for the new app as well. I login with the details I use for the online system.
I have received an email from John, the system should have check our online database to see if John is a client of mine and if so copy the content of the email and put it in the online DB. This should also be the same if i send an email to John.
for example DB structure for emails
Email_ID (Unique ID)
Contact_ID (John's unique ID in our database)
Subject (Subject of email)
Content (Content of email)
User_ID (Id of the User that the information came from)
Attachment_ID (The attachment will be uploaded and information added to another table, this is the ID from that table)
Email_ref (Unique ID set by outlook)
The app should not duplicate emails, so it will need to check if and email is already online. Hence Email_ref in the above DB example, but this can be done however you wish.
The app needs to work with outlook 2007 and 2003.
Any questions please ask, but it is straight forward.
Also lets not be silly with the bidding, I'm aware of how much something like this should cost so I shall not except Super expensive Quotes.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online