- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Install & start / stop & uninstall service through InnoSetup ([url removed, login to view])
- Regularly check a certain registry key in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ for the existence of any subkeys
- If subkey exists, check if application with mutex by the name of subkey is running
- If application is not running, read xml file (path specified as value of above mentioned subkey)
- Loop through <file action="copy|delete" source="spath" destination="dpath"> tags in xml file
- Copy files from source to destination path
- Delete specified files if existing
- Loop through <registry action="create|delete" key="key" valuename="valuename" valuetype="valuetype" value="value"> tags in xml file
- Create (or update) registry entries
- Delete registry entries if existing
- After xml file is processed, delete the subkey and the source files mentioned above
11 freelancers are bidding on average $123 for this job
Hi, how are you? We're glad to tell you that your request stays in our ability. So if you want this app be done in your best satisfaction, just give us a chance to satisfy you.
Dear Sir, I am a .Net developer. I have spent a long time of my career working with registry, XML. It will be quite simple job for me. I am new at getafreelancer.com so I need a start up project.