We are looking for a game programmer to create a major new feature in one of our games. We work iteratively so it's hard to give a description of which you can give a qualified time estimation, so for an initial project we would like to hire you for 80 hours, and if that works out we might want to do a much bigger project with you. We are looking for an individual, not an oursourcing company, preferably in the timezone GMT - GMT +4.
- Fluent in C++.
- Able to quickly understand and work with code written by other programmers.
- Knowledge of skeletal animation and realtime graphics programming.
- Ability to work independently.
- Previous experience in games programming.
- Previous experience in high level graphics and animation libraries.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $1107 for this job
We can do the project you have posted. Please, check your PM. Thanks We are an experienced company skilled in C++JAVAvb.netasp.net Aapplication development for 5-10 years. We can do you project.