C++ Game Programming
This project was awarded to Skyfire for $1500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are looking for a game programmer to create a major new feature in one of our games. We work iteratively so it's hard to give a description of which you can give a qualified time estimation, so for an initial project we would like to hire you for 80 hours, and if that works out we might want to do a much bigger project with you. We are looking for an individual, not an oursourcing company, preferably in the timezone GMT - GMT +4.
- Fluent in C++.
- Able to quickly understand and work with code written by other programmers.
- Knowledge of skeletal animation and realtime graphics programming.
- Ability to work independently.
- Previous experience in games programming.
- Previous experience in high level graphics and animation libraries.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online