iphone app wireframe
This project was awarded to appouts for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need an SDK programmer to develop a very simple application for the Iphone.
Below is what the application should do:
1. When the user clicks on the icon, a page opens with an image picker. The image picker should be several images arranged in a grid.
2. Once the user taps an image on the image picker, a bigger version of that specific image should open, covering the entire screen. At the bottom of the image should be a button that blends into the picture. Moving the button from left to right will switch it to another image. The images should transition well and fade into one another. There should also be a sound accompanying the switch from image one to image two. However, there should NOT be a sound when image two switches to image one.
3. On the second image, the user can alter the brightness of the image by sliding his or her finger up and down on the screen. By sliding left to right or vice versa on the screen, the user can also alter the color of the image. The colors span the entire RGB spectrum.
4. With a tap anywhere on the screen, the user should be able to go back to the image pickers page and select other image options.
Delivers: Xcode project file, ready to build and release with temporary image files that will be replaced by the final images on my part.
If you have questions feel free to ask.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online