We need Audio/Video player engine.
1. It should use last stable LGPL FFmpeg build.
2. It should be compilled by Visual C++ 2010 Express compiller.
3. It should play all audio/video that FFmpeg [url removed, login to view] player plays.
4. It should work for Windows. Work for MAC is optional.
5. It should support hardware accelleration DXVA for XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 that means CPU loading during playback videos should be used like in Windows Media Player or Media Player Classic - Home Cinema.
6. It should have good audio/video seeking work like in Media Player Classic - Home Cinema.
7. It should support external (*.SRT etc) and internal subtitles for videos that FFmpeg supports.
8. It should support external (*.AC3 etc) and internal audio tracks switching for videos that FFmpeg supports.
9. It should return audio/video metadata that ffmpeg supports.
10. It should return video frame for video poster in metadata extraction.
11. You no need to build powerful UI of player. UI of player we will build. But you will need to build also some test simple player to show us work of your player engine dll and test all features.
12. Player engine should work good and stable, without crashes and UI freezing.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $6869 for this job
Our bid is for your FFMPEG Audio Video Player App project with 2 dedicated iPhone Developers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Regards, Sushil
Dear sir. I have a good experience on multimedia programming. I have checked all your requirements. I can complete your project within 25 days. Please contact me. Regards. zela.