I need a application for website redirect and content replacement/modify.
It should be as light as possible and use an configuration file for settings.
It must be a windows service and have an silent installation(no window, no user interaction) to deploy in company networks.
Requrements of the proxy server:
- stable and fast, start on startup and hard to kill(standard employee should not get arround it)
- no external programms/files, just a exe as service
- tunneling ssl traffic without touching it
- modify website requests (redirect "[url removed, login to view]" request to other address like "xyz.com/SomeParameter&additional_parameter=test")
- search for text passage in server response and replace it (search for all and replace it)
- multiple text replacements per server response
- redirect and replace must handle a big list of websites (sample: redirect about 100 defined websites and replace about 200 different strings in server response, MUST be fast with this amout)
- extra configuration file with the list of websites to redirect and string to replace in response
- updateable configuration file from central space
- logging (log all requested websites and redirect/replace actions to local file)
- full source code must well commented
- no need to set proxy in browser settings (if possible)
Payment will only be sent after I recieved product and full source code!
Send me your thoughts how to get this done(WFP, sockets, proxy server, other frameworks like fiddler, winscp) and which programming language you want to use.