Simple changes to a C/C++ code, and Access it from C#
This project was awarded to wrarvw for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $50 USD
This is a very simple task that requires expertise in C/C++ and C#.
I have a ready code written in C/C++ (as an exe application). and I want the following:
- Convert the exe to dll, and expose its functions (so instead of the application reads from a file and do the calculation, it will receive data and return results)
- Create a simple c# application that calls the DLL (via p/invoke or via simple CLI interfaces, your choice)
- DO NOT change the core features of the c/c++ code as it is very optimised. Just change the main function work as a proxy to the C# level.
- The result should be made available as VS2012 solution (or a compatible one) with full source code. (2 projects: one in C/C++ as DLL, and the other is C# application)
You can see the C/C++ code in this link [[url removed, login to view]~algorith/implement/fortune/distrib/]
Description about the code (you don't have to understand it, but it might help you a bit)
The code simply takes a list of current points, and draw polygons around them (named Vonoroi Diagrams) The results are edges (lines) and vertices (points), defined as float or doubles. To read about it, here is a quick description: [url removed, login to view]~algorith/files/[url removed, login to view]
This project should not take more than 1 hour work for an expert.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online