Desktop application lightweight consuming web service
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 13
We need a Desktop application to read data from a php webservice (Already made, using SOAP).
The applications needs:
1. Auto-start on windows xp, Vista and Seven (in tray).
2. Be easy to install
3. Read data from a PHP SOAP Web Service
4. Support to use PROXY to connect
5. A window to insert "username" and "password" to connect to the web service
6. Periodically access the web service and check for new "alerts", if there's a new alert then warn the user (something as msn alerts, a "popup" coming from tray for 10 segs), when the user clicks on alert it open a browser with my site.
Well, to explain: I've got a website, I need a desktop application to warn the users there's some event in website.
There are 2 or 3 events...Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online