This project is for a senior / lead developer or team of devs who love challenging themselves and creating awesome software.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- Must be fluent in C/C++
- Must have excellent English.
- Must comply with secure programming standards / Security oriented
- Must have knowledge working with automation software.
- Must have experience reaching scale with robust network applications
- Must write clean, well documented, and readable code
- Must have at least some knowledge of PE file structure
- Must have good knowledge in the windows API.
- Must have good knowledge in I/O for windows OS.
This project involves some badly coded macro software that communicates with a client / server application. The macro software essentially sends and receives multiple binaries at a time, then submits them to multiple applications by using automated mouse control and text insertion. The goal of this project is to either remake it to be reliable, robust, and flexible or have it replaced it by modifying the client / server software in such a way that it will communicate with another existing automation software instead, such as http://www.winautomation.com.
Mockups will be provided as well as existing sources. More details will be provided upon PM
Start your bid with "senior dev" to filter spam then state your experience working with automation related software and network applications.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $1201 for this job
senior dev Hi, I am senior SW developer coding in C/C++ more than 6 years. I believe I qualify your list. Please give more information about the project. Best Regards, Engin
"senior dev" Key points [url removed, login to view] have to send us nearly 5 designs which you are inspired with, and we will go right according to the taste and colours you would mention [url removed, login to view] have experts of Wordpress, codeigniter, More
senior dev. I can do your work i got excellent experience in C++. Please visit my webpage [url removed, login to view] and my skype id is '[url removed, login to view]' please come to skype we will discuss in detail.