Make a functionnal client with Arduino Mega2560+Ehternet shield based on supplied client code for the Wiznet W5100
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 10
Hi the title says it all,
I have a working code for the W5100 as a client on Ethernet. It is working with a ATMega128 Atmel device.
Now I need to make it work on the Arduino Mega2560 + Ethernet shield having the Wiznet W5100 chip. What I need is not the Arduino functions but custom C code with AVR Studio because I will need to implement more functions after and develop more over it.
Someone who already has the Arduino MEAGA2560+Ehternet shield (with PoE) is definitely a plus since it would save some money and time to get it.
- Adapt the code for the Arduino Mega2560 + Ethernet shield, I ALREADY HAVE THE CLIENT CODE FOR THE W5100, JUST CODE ADAPTATION IS NEEDED TO MAKE IT WORK ON THE ARDUINO MEAGA 2560
- Supply a server utility tool (some are free on the net) to test the work. I want to be able to send data to the client and get data from the client and see the data exchange and be able to debug it.
- Supply a AVR Studio project folder so that I can load the client code in the Arduino and test it with the server tool, I DO NOT WANT THE ARDUINO FUNCTIONS BUT C CODE IN AVR STUDIO
- Some extra help if I have questions
Thank youGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online