Bridge for embedded systems to the internet
Device that brings embedded devices online. An system that provides different interfaces CAN, M-BUS and sub-gigahertz RF communication towards the embedded devices and connects to the Ethernet using TCP/IP.
Software is required for the standard protocols like the TCP/IP protocol and interfaces. In addition the system will run propriety software to connect these interfaces and provide data handling (scope of this project is a demo app that connects the different interfaces with a server through TCP/IP, details to be defined in co-operation).
o Power efficient power supply
o PIC32MX7 variants
Microchip modules (MRF89XA for example)
CAN bus (2*)
USB (on the go)
• Data storage on usb stick
• Wifi dongle????
o Internally (extensions)
UEXT extension port as defined by Olimex (UART, I2C, SPI, IO)
o Button (for approving connect/pair)
o Status LEDs
o Check if cables are connected
• Microchip TCP/IP Stack
• Demo app
o Two way communication between server(Ethernet-TCP/IP) and the other interfaces
• Eagle 6.x schematics & layout
• BOM with part numbers of component suppliers (for example farnell, digikey, mouser)
• Software (MPLAB-X (note the X), succesfull compilation )
• Hand-over of the project
• For experienced microchip developers only (I assume you have the right development boards)
• In addition we have to discuss how to deal with the final pcb development and testing (you can include this in the project or I can take care of this and provide remote access)
Please provide a plan (might be done after you initial proposal but before nomination) that includes your approach and milestones.
More information available on request.
12 freelancers are bidding on average €2556 for this job
It's an easy task for us.We have gone through your requirements and we are ready to start the work immediately on your project. Please see the attached list of company's projects. Also please check the PMB.Thanks.
Hi Jaroen, We are very interested in working for you. Inteliss has rich experience in TCP/IP - we've worked on several communication protocol projects. regards, Brenda.
we are a embedded technology consulting company developing solutions for home and industrial automation, power and automotive electronics ( ECU testing & validation)