This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $562 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need someone that implements on the STM32F3Discovery this functions and give us a code well documented and commented.
The key points and key features are:
1) Project developed with Atollic studio
2) Send the sensors data through a Virtual Serial Port.
3) The output format from the serial port should be compatible with multiwii software.
4) Support for LPS331AP barometer or another at your choice.
5) GPS module support. The Gps module can be suggested by the freelance, details about it will be given after the bids are complete.
6) Save the data from all the sensors on the board and the GPS and the baromiter values on an external SD card (micro SD card).
7) Use of known library for SD card filesystem
8) Bluetooth module support for sending the same data sent via serial. Suggestions on the Bluetooth module are welcome.
9) LCD display
Function definition to be mapped on the button present on the board.
10) Start acquisition
11) Stop Acquisition
12) Save Data
13) Stop Saving data
12) Show sensors data (converted in the right unit) on the display
We know that most of these functions are already available on the library provided with the board.
The project should work directly with the bare board. The external peripherals such as GPS Barometer LCD etc.. cannot be connected but the software should work as well.
Remember the code should be well commented and documented.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online