Solar_AC power control PCB and firmware
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1056 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Hi, I am looking for someone to help me design and engineer a new product idea i have.
Applicants must be a Licensed Electrical Engineer.
- PFC bank is half bridge PWM control method (used the IGBT 40N120 x 2 )
- Inverter bank is too half bridge PWM control method (used IGBT 25N60 x 2)
- must be very familiar about solar variable voltage and you were able to optimize control.
- Pb-Cd battery is linked.(capacity: 12v/ 132Ah)
- Battery charge method is fast speed charge.
(configured to bi-polar PWM charge method)
- User interface is LCD 16 x 2 device.
- AD sps must be more 1M sps
- service function is following
* output short current protect
* input over power cutting
* solar- AC power monitoring
* Battery capacity calculator
(must be use the short check method)
* All subroutine must be interrupt process
Please don't proximity non technique.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online