Skillset: reverse engineering, software cracking. You are to modify Windows OS so that it does not create any new file locks. Rather than adding to the number of processes, give preference to taking away. In other words, rather than have locks created, then removing them with another routine: don't let locks be created in the first place.
Ideas to look into:
LockFile and LockFileEx ([url removed, login to view])
CreateFile and share mode parameters
user-mode call of NtOpenFile**
Do this for Windows XP and Windows 7. Or give price for only one if you prefer.
I am currently using XP SP2 with [url removed, login to view] from SP1, so I would like to try this first. Some of the tests I would do, after disabling all File Shadow Copy services:
- MS Office having a file open, and trying to open it with another app.
- Carbonite backup service accessing files and not locking them, while I use them with other applications.
- Unlocker not showing any file locks, even with file in use (unless you find a way in which locks are always ignored)
- some other combination of programs using the same file without each other knowing
If necessary, I can replace any system file with your hacked versions. I do not need instruction on how to do this.
This project was awarded to
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Reverse Engineering, Desktop Applications & Device Driver Development
we have a little company you can offer us any time we can proved our skill in lower rate also quality full work ty