The candidate will develop embedded software for automotive infotainment system. Assignments include designing, coding, testing, integrating and documenting the software.
The candidate must be capable to work independently
• 5+ years of software engineering experience in embedded system development
• Strong knowledge of C/C++ language
• Development experience with CAN-bus is required
• Development experience with i2c based devices is required
Additional desired skills
• NXP LPC17xx series microcontroller knowledge
• Windows application development and object-oriented design
• Digital circuit design
19 freelancers are bidding on average $2550 for this job
I have 5 yrs experience in embedded engineering and I worked mainly by ATMEL micro-controllers from atmega to ARM9 based series for embedded linux platform.
It's an easy task for us. We have gone through the project requirements and may start working on it immediately. Please check PM for complete details.Thanx.
we are experts in working with Automotive Infotainment system. We have engineers who have worked on ECU for Automotive electronics and can handle development/ Testing & Validation using Vector CANalyzer and CANoe.