We are looking for some talented designer to work on our 3D browser-based game, the project is planned to use Havok's WebVision Engine, yet since the project is still in the planning phase other game engines may be considered as well as the final decision has not been made yet.
Some of the very basic features that we can disclose at this point are as follows:
* Character creation and editing: Players will be able to create and change the features of their characters in-game.
* Character Movement: When available, character movement can be mouse-based or keyboard based.
* Player-Object Interaction: Interaction with the various objects in the game will be by pop-up windows that open up to display the different possible properties of the object, some will have buttons that the player can click to perform different functions that relate to the object.
In addition, the player can't really move the objects around, mostly they are fixed, but objects that do move, NPC people, vehicles...etc. will be fully A.I. Controlled.
* Moderate knowledge of A.I. Scripting is required for NPCs (Non-Player Characters)
* Game World: The game world is divided into several maps, each player has his own map, a good example of this would be "The Sims" since each player has his own "house" to play with, similarly the map itself is not large in dimensions.
In addition, "The Sims" sets a good example in the way the player can zoom out as to see the house from the outside (walls, windows, the roof ...etc.), or change the view and look at the inside of the house (rooms, furniture ...etc.) although the size of the buildings in this project is much larger, the same concept applies.
Although not a City-Building Scale game, the player can create some new buildings or change the look of the buildings that already exist, buildings can become larger (Improvement of the existing assets is an important part of the game), or new buildings can be created, however the all-in-all number of buildings that can be created is limited.
3D Modeling: Although not finally decided, the 3D Models will most probably be provided as-is, animation of the models however may be required from the designer.
Further details will be disclosed upon request and as necessary.
P.s.: This is a re-post, there was a big mistake in the previous post due to browser crashing, very sorry for the inconvenience.