Auto-posting bot program/software for 1 specific forum
This project was awarded to sonupal02 for $160 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a bot that can do automatic postings on normal forums (Vbulletin).
1. The bot must be able to work with different web browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Avant, Opera, Safari and IE).
2. It can be used simultaneously (When all web browsers stated are in-use, the bot can be implemented to work with them simultaneously). or, I can open a few bots to simultaneously post on a few forums with different usernames.
3. User-friendly interface so that I can select the forum I want it to log in to. (Forums list available below).
4. The interval time between posts can be set up at 30seconds, 1min, 3mins, 5mins and 10mins.
5. It must be able to automatically search threads by (3 ways) their creation time or by their IDs or threads with certain number of replies. Thus, I can type in the search field, for example: Thursday 10 November 06:00 hrs to Thursday 10 November 10:00hrs. The bot will make auto posting on any threads created within the stated time range. Or I can choose to go by the threads ID, for example: ID14000 to 15000. It will make auto posting on 14000-15000 threads. If the threads didn't exist, it will automatically go to the next ID without waiting the interval time. Or, the bot makes auto postings on threads with at least/minimum 30/60/90 replies.
5. Content of message is automatically retrieved from earlier post within the thread. The bot must be able to retrieve earlier post (by other poster) within the thread. I may give command for the bot to make automatic posting with the message C-5, C-10, C-20, etc. C-5 means, the bot will retrieve message content in the 5th post/reply of a thread.
6. It must have a report of its work progress. This way, I can check its progress on the actual forum. It also give signal once the job is completed.
That's the features I need for now. Those qualified and able to do it may make a bid. What I really need is the bot really able to work with no bugs. I also need advice for added features which might be important to make it more user-friendly from experienced freelancers. More experienced with good reviews freelancers will have better advantage to get this project. Project budget may be adjusted but those who can do within the stated budget will have slight advantage.
Please check on the forums before making a bid.
Forums I want the bot to work on:
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]
4. [url removed, login to view]
5. [url removed, login to view]
6. [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online