FIX protocol engine using Quickfix/J
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1456 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am looking for a Java developer in Linux environment (Centos) extremely proficient in Java and optionally with native code (C/C++) and parallel computing.
The candidate should be experienced in trading applications development, Api and FIX Protocol.
Experience building high performance applications is a must, including garbage collection handling and JIT.
It is a low latency application and has to be production quality after a proper professional test.
The project consists in delivering
1) a console application that uses the quickfix engine and sends messages to a test server: connect/disconnect, subscribe to market data, send various types of orders/receive confirmation (more details on application
2) a simple monitor application that visualise transactions in all the accounts
3) train to use the application and understand the classes and their functionality (class by class explanation and comments)
4) handle the communication with a MySQL database and optimise it
This is part of a blackbox trading application
PLEASE DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU HAD PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH THE FIX PROTOCOL
Please PM for more details
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online