Java / Mpeg2 / Remultiplex Transportstream
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1982 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I am looking for a java-developer who will finish an already started java-project. The Project - once finished - should be able to remultiplex (not recode!) any (valid) Mpeg2-Transportstream into an MPEG2-DVD-compliant outputstream (mpg-File).
What already works:
- Read in TransportStream (incl. Headers)
- Creation of the various HeaderObjects (Sequence, PictureHeader, etc)
- process PES-Packets
- write ES (SystemHeader,PackHeader, Packetizing the PES-Packets into 2048 kB Elements)
What needs to done:
- Apply proper PCR and calculate DTS/PTS
- Read-in and create Objects for PMT/PAT/ etc (EIT)
- Use Threading (one for reading, one for writing)
- more junit Tests, cleanup & documentation
Project is written in Java5 and I am using eclipse as IDE.
- Once we found an agreement, we setup a skype-telco and talk about the (existing) code and about your Plans to proceed
- You suggest a timeline for a first code-review (When most of the features are implemented) and after this there may be review-notes/suggestions which should be incorporated into the code
- A final codereview will be arranged after you think the codebase is complete
Please note, that I am located in middle Europe and I have only time for reviews, etc from 19:00 (7pm) to 23:00 (11pm) CET
There may be a second stage within this project (remultiplexing MPEG4, taking care of the various audioformats, handling encryption - smartcard stuff, Streaming, etc), which will be (financially) handled separately (after phase 1 was finished successfully).
I added "c" as requested skill for a potential second phase. For p1 it is not required.
If you are interested in this project please contact me and add a jobdescription of a project of yours similar to this one (If you have no - or not much - knowledge about mpeg2,mpeg4 and audioformats, please dont contact me). The matter is really not that simple and it's quite difficult to grasp all this Timing/decoding-Patterns within MPEG
thanks & regards
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online