Need C++ Coder.

Cancelled

I need a c++ coder who is able to code for game cheats. I would like to start up a website and sell FPS computer game cheats on there. But currently I can not find a coder to work with me. I need someone very skilled and someone that knows what they are doing.

What will happen is I will have you code a cheat for a certain game and then you will need to make a security program like GUID or HWID for example to make sure people can not steal or "leech" our cheats.

If you are interested just bid below. The bids will not matter because I am not going to be paying you through Freelancer. You will get paid by your cheat selling on my site. When I start selling the cheat you will make 45% of the profit and I will make the other 55%. This will be a long time coding job so you will make a lot of money in the long run.

There is a huge market right now for these FPS cheats on the computer, so we will be making a lot of money if you are interested!

Skills: C Programming, C# Programming, C++ Programming, Java, Visual Basic

See more: money profit, what is computer programming, what is computer coding, we need a coder, website to find a coder, website for find a coder, start selling now, start java programming, start coding for freelancer, site security freelancer, sell programming code, right now just like freelancer, programming money, programming job freelancer, programming freelancer c++, programming coder, programming a computer game, paying through freelancer, paid programming, not for profit freelancer, need to find a coder, need java on my computer, need a game coder, money making market, making money on freelancer

Project ID: #838360

7 freelancers are bidding on average $138 for this job

honeypotant

I have very interest in your project. Regards.

$250 USD in 5 days
(18 Reviews)
5.6
kangtaking

Hello. I have been developing lots of c/c++/.net program for many years. I have a high skill in c++ and game development, of course making the cheat. if you select me, I will help you faithfully. please check the p More

$150 USD in 2 days
(5 Reviews)
4.9
nhanphanmem

I have experience to encrypt. I think i can do it for you well.

$200 USD in 10 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
knguyen7

I qualified in Computer Games and Simulation Games Programming. I have many years experiences working on computer game programming from low level engine C++ to high level 3D visualization engine.

$100 USD in 30 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
barndon

I have experience making these 'trainers.' Please see my PM.

$69 USD in 69 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
yacim

It is interesting for me.

$100 USD in 5 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
CYDC70k4g

Pls check PMB.

$250 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
Catalin88

see your pm

$100 USD in 100 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0