Network data traffic analysis by Data mining ( Log files )
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1434 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $200 USD
In short to build ones own Network management System, Using data from LOG FILES
Building knowledge on Internet logs/network traffic using data mining techniques.
- In this we use data mining techniques, i.e., association rule mining.
By building knowledge on logs and real time network traffic, for example
- How many are the active users?
- What are the Closing patterns?
- Utilization of particular applications.
- Occupancy of the particular user on web usage.
- Unusual broadcast of packets to some sites.
Building User Interface to map and simulate data collected by logs/network traffic
- Build Active User Interface with Live feeds
- Display WAN bandwidth distribution and utilization
- Display traffic concentration also upload and download statistics
- Using spatial map, display generated alert flags
- Detect network misuse by internal and external users
- Monitor data-in-motion
- Detect network intrusion attempts
- Filter suspect content from network traffic
- Isolate exploited systems
Develop a working software that utilizes data mined from logs and real-time network traffic and generate packet information and general characteristics as mentioned above.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online