Restaurant Order Tracking App (Android) - You can use any programming language u want
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1801 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Please read attachment for complete description .....
The app will have minimum functionalities as follows: Waiters will be given tablets to stand by their customers at their assigned tables, and take food orders which are passed to the Check Out Panel (supervised by Cashiers) and Kitchen Panel (supervised by Cooks), with tablets.
(Tablets are Android Phones – 7 inch or more)
Users – Owner , Manager , Waiters , Cashiers , Cooks .
(The flow can be extended to Supervisors if need be)
Scope and Flow of App :
I. Profile Creations
• Owner can create Managers account . He also can create Waiters, Cashiers & Cooks account. He will act as super Admin of Restaurant app
• Manager can create Waiters , Cashiers , Cooks account. He will act as Admin for application for Restaurant.
• Manager/Owner can edit, delete profiles.
• Each user will be allotted Unique Key- PIN to access Restaurant app. PIN will act as Access identifier for different functionality of app as well.
II. Master Data Creation:
• Restaurant Menu Creation >> Manager will create Menu for restaurant. He can add/Update/Edit/Delete items in Menu. Menu will have sub menus (upto 3 drill down levels) and Price / description associated with it.
• Mapping between Waiters and Table >> Manager will create Table Layout for restaurant . He will then map Tables and Waiters for Tables.
• Various Tax related information needs to be keyed in by Manager/Owner.
III. User Action based on Roles :
1) Waiter :
Waiter will login (only needs to login once), he will see following options:
• Take new Order.
• My Orders Progress.
a) Take new Order Section:
Following will be shown on Take new order screen:
• Order number.
• Table number.
• Menu Search by name Option.
• Menu Search by id Option.
• Select from category Option.
• Add Quantity.
• Show final Order.
A add button will be present on the each of the menu items.
Once all the order is added, waiter will click on show final order, it will be immediately displayed on the kitchen’s flat screen and marked “In Progress”.
Waiter’s can see these orders in the Orders progress section.
b) My Order Progress Section:
Once all the order is added, waiter will click on show final order, it will be immediately displayed on the cooks tab and status as Open
Waiter can pick up all "Prepared" status Order marked for his Order Number. He can then Pick up those order for Delivery. Status Marked to Deliver.
If any changes needs to be done in "Placed/Delivered Order":
On click of one of items which are in progress, waiter can see the following:
• Mark order as completed.
• Add more items to this order.
• Cancel order.
2) Cashier Flow:
When Cashier logs in, he will see the following on the screen:
• All Orders Status.
• Generate bill for Orders.
c) All Order Section: Cashier Can see all orders placed by different waiters at one Go.
He can then search orders by Waiter Name and DOB
The Orders are divided into 6 status >> Placed >> Open >>Preparing>> Prepared>> Delivered>> Completed
d) Generate Bill for Orders:
• This will display the list of completed orders whose bills can be generated. There will be “proceed to generate bill” button present on each of the completed orders. On click of this button, a complete bill will be seen on the screen, and discount input box will be shown. Cashier can generate this bill from this generate button on this screen.
• Add Tax if applicable --(Prepopulated entry coming from Config).Cashier can generate this bill from this generate button on this screen.
• Cashier can print Bill in predefined Format : This format needs to be defined and discussed with client.
• All Completed Orders needs to be removed from Cashier Panel , as well as Cook and Waiter should not see them.
......Please read attachment for complete description .......
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online