A group of intelligent virtual agents are trying to work together to disarm one bomb located somewhere in the virtual world.
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1025 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
• The virtual world is flat and consists of square wxh positions.
• At any time, in any position may be (a) a wall portion, (b) the bomb, or
(C) nothing (empty space).
• Agents can be moved to positions that do not contain portions of walls.
• The area in which the agents are in the form of labyrinth.
• The team consists of one to n agents, of which one is in a special
category called "bomb."
• The agents have the potential perception of their surroundings: more specifically,
they understand if the neighboring sites are empty or contain another
agent, part wall or bomb.
• All agents have two skills:
1. Move in juxtaposition
2. Exchange knowledge with agents in adjacent positions
• Initially, the agents do not know the structure of the maze, ie what positions are
Wall sections or bomb.
• All agents start from the beginning of the maze and try to move
locate the bomb. In their motion, agents choose random directions
but do not try to visit parts of the maze that have already visited.
• When two agents meet, share all their knowledge with lots of
labyrinth which they visit and the location of the bomb.
• When one agent acquire knowledge about the location of the bomb stops
looks and moves trying to locate the bomb.
• When the bomb acquire knowledge about the location of the bomb stops
searches and moves with it.
• When the bomb squad moved to the location where the bomb is considered that the
• The execution completed just disarm the bomb.
• The virtual world will be described in a text file in which the wall sections will
marked with "*", vacancies, vacuum bomb with "B", the initial position
deminer with "A" and the initial positions of the other agents with the digits "0", "1",
• The implementation can handle any number of agents, regardless of the
fact that the file specification can be marked the starting positions at most 10
agents beyond the deminer.
• The interface of the application is windows-based.
• The interface of the application will display a plan view of the virtual world at any time
moment, which will show the labyrinth, agents and bomb.
• The interface of the application will provide adequate means for the selection (and deselection) of a
agent (e.g., selection agent via buttons labeled "A", "0", "1", ..., "9"), and
and to display parts of the labyrinth to which the selected agent
has knowledge (eg through shading areas of the plan or partial visualization and
occurrence of "B" in place of the bomb).
• The interface of the application will provide adequate means for loading description file,
and the initiation, termination and cancellation of execution. Moreover, the application will
allows the resumption of execution after cancellation it is not necessary to re-
loading description file.
• The application will log to a text file various statistics for each
implementation, which will contain at least the execution time, the number of steps
of each agent and the number of exchanges of knowledge in which each agent
The application documentation will include:
2. Description of the theoretical basis of the application, including the structures
Data and knowledge representation adopted, algorithms and methodologies
used, and the adjustments and changes made in the above
to be applied to the specific problem
3. Description of significant design decisions and implementation details
4. A complete description of an exemplary implementation and results of
5. Detailed description of the installation process
6. Description of the implementation option, if available
7. Detailed description of the contribution of each team member
8. Detailed description of open issues, unresolved problems and possibilities
occurrence of errors during execution
The bulk of the text of the documentation should not exceed 5000 words.
1. The application executable form
2. Source code for the entire application
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online