No fancy front end needed, however a rock solid back-end with EFFICIENT algorithms are a must. Should be a breeze for a half-decent programmer. Here's what I need:
- User loads a CSV or TEXT format list of URLs
- User loads a CSV or TEXT format list of keywords (one on each line)
- User specifies how many scan threads
- User specifies partial or exact keyword match
- The program loads each website and scans it's index page and keyword meta tags against the list of user-supplied keywords
- If any or all of the keywords match then the program will save the website into a CSV file containing only the URLs that match the keywords.
Possible add-on depending on price:
- If 1 or 2 keywords match then it saves the results into a file marked [url removed, login to view]
- If 3-5 keywords match then it saves the results into a file marked [url removed, login to view]
- If 6 or more keywords match then it saves the results into a file marked [url removed, login to view]
This project was awarded to
8 years experience in (C#) 5 years experience in html js css
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
8 years experience in asp.net(C#) 5 years experience in html js css
In past 4 years I have worked for leading translation software company. During this period, I have constantly learned and made great practical progress related to Java programming. I have participated in all phases of software development in an international team. Hard work and great problem solving skills helped me to become team leader in development of a new product. Today, we already have world's famous clients using our software. I am experienced in development of web applications using Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, TomCat, Maven, ... in Agile process.
Experienced in Java/C#/C/C++.
I'm an experienced java software engineer. Fields of interest : Apache Lucene, Apache MINA, Multithread applications, Socket programming, Java Swing, JFreeChart, Web Programming, Web Design, Java Applet, Netbeans IDE, Redis, Android Development.
I am a professional developer for Java/J2EE, Android projects.I have 11 years experience on Java/J2EE programming,5 years experience on Android programming. I have a Master degree in CS (in 2006)from a Top5 China university.I have 6 years working experience as a senior Java developer/architect in a Fortune 500 company. I have implemented 80+ projects , including eCommerce websites,CMS,Automation tools,Web scrapers,Android book reader,GPS based apps etc. I am proficient in following technologies: 1.Mysql,Oracle. 2.Tomcat,Apache,JBoss,Glassfish,Websphere 3.Jsp/Servlet,JDBC JMS,Spring,Hibernate,Struts,JFace etc. 4. Android SDK,GPS,Google Map etc 5.Linux/Windows platform your demands, our supplies; your satisfaction, our destination!
Perfection and dedication are the way we deal with projects on freelancer. There have been many clients all over the world that are satisfied with the solutions provided.All types of automation works along with web based solutions are our expertise. Looking to provide solutions in the Mobile markets as well. Some of the automation tools are listed in portfolio and here as well: * AutoBidder tool for Madbid like sites * Automation tools For all emails and social Bookmark sites * Social Bookmarking tools * Facebook Likes Automation * Webbased Versions of tools tailored to custom needs * Desktop apps tailored to customer needs * Proxy tools tailored to your requirements. A dedicated team that can literally deliver any project solution with high expertise. Please don't hesitate to contact us via freelancer. Satisfaction guaranteed solutions delivered all over the world. The Skill Set ranges from C# to PHP, Iphone to Andriod. We can deliver almost any solutions for your needs. We can also take up any type of work based on web design to desktop or mobile in the broad spectrum as we always strive to learn and perfect.