Custom smtp server on linux
This project was awarded to jr593 for $380 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I have a requirement for a custom smtp server for our archiving project.
1) The server will have to listen on smtp port ( configurable )
2) When any smtp client connects to the server this should check a list of allowed IP addresses from a static file
3) If IP address is allowed , it should accept the mail and send a OK DSN
4) Then the senders and recipients are looked up against a list of "include" users in a CDB file
5) If any sender or recipient is in the include list then the mail should be saved in a queue directory.
6) The filename will be the md5 string of the entire mail
7) The first 2 lines on the file will indicate the envelope senders and the envelope recipients
We would require full source code. Our Company , Netcore, would be free to edit / reuse etc after the project is handed over.
The developer can also use the code anywhere if he wishes
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online