Development Computer Aided Mass Appraisal Model Based GIS
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $510 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
My project is to create new simple property valuations program based on GIS (Geographical Information System).
The project is to create new model which call as CAMA (Computer Aided Mass Appraisal) Model based on GIS
Project detail :
1) Integration data from other GIS software like MapInfo & ArcGIS into QuantumGIS (Qgis) . (All Mapping data which contain in several layer already created & will be provided but need to combine/intergrate between each other)
2) Integration relevant picture / map from google earth / wikimapia into Qgis / model. ( Picture / map need to be copy from wikimapia / google earth)
3) Integration several property picture into Qgs / model. (Property picture will be provided)
4) Create several query in model & report
5) Create simple valuations report based on data input. (An example of valuation report will provided)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online