A GUI Interface for FFmpeg
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $262 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
*** Bidders who does not have an experience or idea about this project or FFmpeg , do not bid.***
I want to make GUI interface for FFmpeg for Ubuntu OS and written in C.
FFmpeg is a command line program . I want it GUI.
- The purpose of it is live video transcoding.
- The transcoding protocol is [url removed, login to view] (mp4)
- Variable bitrate.
- The input is http and port and so is the output.
- a Modification by command line .
- Multiple transcoding at the same time (30 at once)
- A backup file .ts (Time shift) is created according to hours for each transcoded video.
- Easy update for FFmpeg.
- Ability to update libraries when available.
- Can start transcoding automatically when program starts.
The Link to FFmpeg is : [url removed, login to view]
A similar project of mine is winff but i need more options than it has : [url removed, login to view]
Thanks in Advanced.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online