IPTV Live Streaming Server , Linux based. (Kernel) - Repost
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £1868 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Hi , I want to hire a programmer to write me a software Linux based (Kernel) . The project is an IPTV Live streaming Server must be connected to Mpeg-4 [url removed, login to view] ( Hardware Encoder) for Live IPTV streaming having +200 Channels and more than 2000 online users.
Video on Demand (VOD) + Pay per view + Billing management and Authorization + creating Vouchers + Creating Vouchers for extra channels.
- Video on Demand : Must be on another server (PC) to have the library of movies and files on. can support all the users online.
- Pay per view : Users can watch private channels paying by special Vouchers for ppv .
- Billing management and Authorization : This Billing software must make billing and Authorization for all the users by creating Vouchers for 3 , 6 , 12 months . and a 1 day Trial Voucher for testing only.
- Creating Vouchers for extra packet channels: Users can have extra channels by entering a voucher code to watch this packet of channels. Those vouchers must be 1 , 3 , 6 , 12 months.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online