Micro Digital smxWiFi Client and SD or SPI
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $537 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are still in studying stage for our application. The final product would be to send some small amount of data to a server.
We are looking for tools to develop Wifi Client using Nuvoton's M0 (ARM Cortex 32 bits MCU).
Need to check on the SPI and SD for WiFi interface with Micro Digital again, the User Guide for SMX Target Guide, smxBase (Foundation Definitions and Library), smxNS/NS6(TCP/IP Stack) and smxWiFi are attached.
The SMX products for WiFi are list below for your reference first:
- smx Kernal for ARM Cortex
- smxNS6 IPv6/4 Dual Network Stack(Includes IP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, NDP, PMTUD, SLAAC, DNS c, Telnet s, TFTP cs and SLIP with dialer.)
- smxWiFi-n [url removed, login to view] a/b/g/n WiFi Stack
- WEP Wired Equivalent Privacy (64/128-bit)
- WPA2 Personal ([url removed, login to view]) WiFi Protected Access
- WPA2 Enterprise ([url removed, login to view]) WiFi Protected Access
I have attached the Micro Digital brochure, smx for ARM, smxWiFi, smxNS/smxNS6 (TCP/IP IPv4/IPv6) and product list ([url removed, login to view]) for your review, I noted that you were asking for WIFi client and SD or SPI interface.
If interested please reply back with your queries in a detailed format.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online