people counting - 1
This project was awarded to bchandra1955 for $550 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need a software that could be able to count people.
We do prefer open source based (like opencv or openframeworks).
The features we need are the same as in this youtube video [url removed, login to view]
- application should show and operate based on a webcam attached to the computer
- count people that cross a line drawed on the screen
- count people that cross multiple lines drawed on the screen
- count objects and people on both scenarios above
- counting should be logged to MySQL database
- the software should run on Linux
- technologies should be Linux, opencv (or other equivalent) and QT framework.
- the image / video aquiring should: support USB webcams, IP video cams and video files as input
ALL the features shown on the youtube video (link above) should be accomplished. We do not provide any sample video so the develop could be made.
Please, only bid if you have experience on opencv or openframeworks or any other computer vision programming.
We do require the source code of the application.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online