Network System Manager in C
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $793 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
This project is to design and develop a Network System Management , like OpenNMS or IBM Tivolli in C !
The minimum requirements would be :
• The dynamic input of managed services and managed hosts to the system , without the need of restarting the system.
• Saving the values of managed services and hosts to a SQL database . The time lap that every value would be saved , must be defined not only according to the service but also according to the host.
• Graphical User Interface that presents the saved values along with some statistics (i.e. from when until when the system was monitored and the average value that every measurement has )
• Monitor managed services and hosts by using both script and SNMP, unless you create your own MIB , so as the monitor would work only with SNMP. Some indicative services are : Hard disk drive free space, Cpu utilization for your work station , the number of bytes that have passed through the dsl modem ehternet interface in your house.
I want the program to be developed in C and provide me all the necessary source files in order to be compiled by myself . Also I want the program to run in Unix systems !
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online