Helping me with a Project (MPLAB-X XC32).
you should have these skills:
- writing Programs in MPLAB-X (xc32-gcc compiler on Linux)
- C Programming (Pointers, Microchips "near" and "far" declarations, Stack and Heap usage)
- TCP/IP Stack from Microchip (with DP83848 PHY)
- RM and RMII Ethernet Interface
- USB Library from Microchip
- UART / SPI / I2C (configuring and writing Ring Buffers)
It would be great if you have Skype or ICQ and Teamviewer
I got a Problem with running out of "near" memory while linking a TCP/IP Project
Budget for answering my questions is $10
4 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hi, I have worked with MPLAB and microchip products for more than 4 years. Except that I have not worked on Linux, my skills matches all of your criteria. Try me.