looking for customizing Linphone for iPhone and android:
Source code can be obtained here:
[url removed, login to view]
1. Brand Icon, logo, and Company Name on the application.
2. First time users will see screen 1 with an option to click here to register. They will be asked to enter email address, phone number, country, and city. Then they will be assigned a virtual number and a password which are already stored in a db. Then will be redirected to screen 2.
3. Screen 2 will have several options:
a) click here to call
b) option 2
c) option 3
4. For already registered member after starting the application will go directly to screen 2.
5. Auto provisioning: our server address, outbound proxy, and port will be hard-coded [so Server option will not be any more available here].
6. Call logs will be only numbers - not the whole sip URI.
7. Under Settings -> the options to enable some or all of the options by default.
8. Help and about us Links to our web site.
9. In the settings, username will be replaced with phone number. Domain, proxy, outbound proxy and network settings will not show.
10. Published the app into the Apple store and Google Play.