I need a program running on a hosted server that can do the following:
1. must be a .net program
2. must be able to run on xp and server 2008
3. must be able to select ip cameras from different locations on the web.
4. must be able to stream the video from these cameras and record it.
5. must be able to do facial recognition on live video streaming , the is mages must be compared to an image stored(blob) in an oracle 11g xe database.
6. once a person is identified, the record must be logged and saved in a table with an image.
7. unknown people must alse be logged and saved with the image
8. a daily query function must be available to view activity.
9. a user must be able to view multiple cameras at a time.
10. the facial recognition algorythm must either use the luxland libraries or neuro technologies
8 freelancers are bidding on average $1000 for this job
Dear, Please elaborate "3. must be able to select ip cameras from different locations on the web." and also please tell that your ip cameras have spec available for their streaming protocol and format ?
i `ve done something like this before just i need a testing server with static ip address and the device communication protocol also at least one camera connected with the same lan with the server
Hi, We are a web application development company based in Dubai, UAE. We are ready to work on your project right away. Please view more details in your inbox. Thank you.