C# Library for accessing recycle bin files
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 19
I have a personal application I'm writing in C# that requires me to access Recycle Bin files and delete specific files from the recycle bin. I'd like a developer to create a library which I can use in C# to easily interact with the recycle bin.
- Recycle Bin Library to be used in C#
- Compatible w/ WinXP through Win8
- Library function that returns Recycle bin files which can be iterated through a ForEach
- Library function that allows the deletion of specific files in Recycle bin
- Library function that allows me to open and write to files inside the Recycle bin (is this possible?)
- Library function that allows me to rename a file in Recycle bin (possible?)
- Library function that allows me to change file properties to files in Recycle bin
As you can see I need simple IO access to the recycle bin. These are the main features needed for now, however, might need the selected coder in the future to add new features. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online