I have a personal application I'm writing in C# that requires me to access Recycle Bin files and delete specific files from the recycle bin. I'd like a developer to create a library which I can use in C# to easily interact with the recycle bin.
- Recycle Bin Library to be used in C#
- Compatible w/ WinXP through Win8
- Library function that returns Recycle bin files which can be iterated through a ForEach
- Library function that allows the deletion of specific files in Recycle bin
- Library function that allows me to open and write to files inside the Recycle bin (is this possible?)
- Library function that allows me to rename a file in Recycle bin (possible?)
- Library function that allows me to change file properties to files in Recycle bin
As you can see I need simple IO access to the recycle bin. These are the main features needed for now, however, might need the selected coder in the future to add new features. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $133 for this job
Hi, i did this type of work in my previous application . In that i did only listing of the files from recycle bin folder. Please give me chance to work with you . Thanks Pratap
Hi, this is something I've already done before, I still have the code ready for you if you want it, production ready, seriously, you problem is really simple.
Hi, I can do this work..i want little time but ya al these are very easy.this someting same to my research..it sounds intresting as well challenging.so did a bid in alower price.