Mob1. Build mobile website using jQuery Mobile controls (http://jquerymobile.com/) and ASP.NET MVC 3 Razor
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 17
1. Build mobile website using jQuery Mobile controls ([url removed, login to view]) and [url removed, login to view] MVC 3 Razor.
2. Data to bind controls can be get from the ready web-services (that returns JSON objects)
3. Design is prepared for IPhone app, but the functionality and layout stays the same. jQuery controls are different (in terms of colours/shape), but it is OK. There can be such differences.
4. Additional task is to prepare a few subpages that donÃ?Â¢Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½t use jQuery controls. There are two alternative solutions:
a. Ready HTML for those subpages you can get from ready web-service method (we use it in IPhone/IPad app)
b. Data for those subpages you can get from additional web-services methods and you have to prepare these pages from the scratch
5. It is required to write entire CSS on the basis of the design.
1. Experience using web related technologies such as:
a. [url removed, login to view] MVC 3 Razor
c. jQuery, jQuery Mobile
2. Experience programming in C# languageGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online