1. Build mobile website using jQuery Mobile controls ([url removed, login to view]) and [url removed, login to view] MVC 3 Razor.
2. Data to bind controls can be get from the ready web-services (that returns JSON objects)
3. Design is prepared for IPhone app, but the functionality and layout stays the same. jQuery controls are different (in terms of colours/shape), but it is OK. There can be such differences.
4. Additional task is to prepare a few subpages that donÃ?Â¢Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½t use jQuery controls. There are two alternative solutions:
a. Ready HTML for those subpages you can get from ready web-service method (we use it in IPhone/IPad app)
b. Data for those subpages you can get from additional web-services methods and you have to prepare these pages from the scratch
5. It is required to write entire CSS on the basis of the design.
1. Experience using web related technologies such as:
a. [url removed, login to view] MVC 3 Razor
c. jQuery, jQuery Mobile
2. Experience programming in C# language
17 freelancers are bidding on average $1188 for this job
Hi, I m expert in ecommerce functionality, shopping cart, product catalogue, community based application, custom cms development. Please check PMB for my previous work I have done.
I have 13 years of experience in software development and from past 3 years I am running my own company. Please find attached some of the work references and my company profile.