.NET Wrapper for HTML Tidy for HTML5 (Experimental Fork)
- Status Closed
- Budget £20 - £250 GBP
- Total Bids 6
A .NET wrapper was created for the original version of HTML Tidy library. There has subsequently been an fork of the library specifically targetting HTML5 - [url removed, login to view]
Having experimented for a while, the same wrapper seems to almost fit exactly to this new library, but with an issue marshalling the string type between .NET and the C runtime.
- Amend the existing .NET wrapper ([url removed, login to view]) to work with the HTML Tidy for HTML5 library ([url removed, login to view]).
- Ensure that the wrapper can work on 32 bit and 64 bit system.
- Provide 32 bit and 64 bit pre-compiled libraries.
- Provide full source code.
ScottGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online