Online Holdem Poker game - repost
This project was awarded to gjinfotech004 for $3300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3300 USD
An online Holdem Poker game.
The expected end result is to have a client side application similar to the one found here:
[url removed, login to view]
* The server side for this is expected to be able to handle a big amount of connections concurrently, so it's preferred to have a server side written as optimized as possible, preferably in native C/C++, but can be anything else if its optimized and works fast!
* An optional feature is for the server to be able to run in parallel on different physical hosts and be in sync, or at least to be thought of in the design, and easy to implement later.
* The server can be compiled and run on Windows Server as well as on Linux!
* The client side needs to be a .NET 3.5 application C# and WPF.
* As the client application is in .NET it must be protected from reverse engineering.
* Also critical code must be written in native C/C++, and needs to be also protected.
* The graphics has to be in high standard and has to be like in the client in [url removed, login to view]
* An easy option to change the "skin" of the application.
* An installer option which will integrate the .NET installer and the client itself
Administrator control panel:
* An admin panel is also needed, can be a separate client application, or a web based admin panel
We expect warranty and support to be included in your service - in case bugs are found and we need them to be fixed.
Time: 1 Month (Flexible)
Required knowledge in:
.NET, C#, WPF, C/C++, [url removed, login to view], Python, CSS, HTML, Photoshop, SQL
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online