Simple MT4 Expert Advisor
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 7
I’d like to get a good MT4 coder to build an EA that trades my day trading system.
Auto RSI and MACD Cross-Over
Work for 4 digit and 5 digit MT4
MACD xx, xx, xx (will be given for coding)
SELL Concept: We open SELL when RSI is = 1 (overbought level) and MACD is above “0” and cross over. Close position is based on the RSI lower level e.g. [url removed, login to view] (near to the oversold level)
Note: RSI must be = 1 and then check MACD which is above “0” whether at the same time or afterwards is cross-over. Sometimes, MACD can be crossed slightly after the RSI = 1.
BUY Concept: We open BUY when RSI is = 0 (oversold level) and MACD is below “0” and cross over. Close position is based on the RSI higher level e.g. 0.8 (near to the overbought level)
Note: RSI must be = 0 and then check MACD which is below “0” whether at the same time or afterwards is cross-over. Sometimes, MACD can be crossed slightly after the RSI = 0.
Open order: can be more than 1 position and all positions must follow the RSI level to close.
Logically, all positions must be in one direction either BUY or SELL
Take Profit can be fixed in the User Entry Parameter, if somehow user doesn’t want RSI level to take profit
Trailing Stop is just good to have in case user wants to use it instead of Move Stop Loss function
User Entry Parameters
1. Timeframe = M15, M30, H1, H4, Daily
2. Lot size = <free entry> e.g. [url removed, login to view]
3. Take Profit = True/False
4. Take Profit = <free entry> in pip
5. Close Buy Position when RSI = <free entry> level e.g. 0.8
6. Close Sell Position when RSI = <free entry> level e.g. [url removed, login to view]
7. Move Stop Loss = Open Price = True/False
8. Move Stop Loss = Open Price when price above current price = <free entry> in pips e.g. 5
9. Open Positions = <free entry> e.g. 3 means user allows to open position 3 times even the first position is not closed as long as the conditions are fulfilled
10. Slippage = <free entry> in pips
11. Trailing Stop = True/False
12. Trailing Stop = <free entry> in pips
MT4 Coder should have Forex trading knowledge. Please ensure the back-testing is working and be able to provide recommendation for the fix of bugs or issues.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online