Looking for somebody to create a customised Ubuntu live usb for my network.
I am aware of SMOS and BAMT but they have been heavily modified and outdated, i am interested in porting some of the features over but i would like them rebuilt not copied.
This project must be started from scratch and each step documented in a way that the finish project could be reproduced from scratch.
Xubuntu is preferred but is at your discretion and need to be at least a working prototype within 3 days
The OS must support
• Asrock AMD and Intel boards
• XFX r9 290
• Headless mining
• Mining on boot
• Cgminer logging
Optional features (please include which optional features are included in your bid to increase your chances)
• Statistical graphs on machines performance
• Remote monitoring
• Remote control (changing intensity or pool)
• Your recommendation (either features from BAMT or ideas you think will help)
• Each card should be able to performance a minimum of 750k without overclocking
Please let me know if I have forgotten anything