QueteCom Branding Developer - repost 2
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $548 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We're requiring an advances developer in Python, C, and C++, within advance acknowledgment in QuteCom project, to update take the last version from Qutecom, and customize it for us for Windows, MAC and Deb. OS, by doing the following:
1) customize the whole theme, Logo integration, colors, bottom, look and feel, about us info...etc. branding the application look&feel for us, name...etc. >> You need to be a designer, for this, or come to discuss with me if you're only programmer, to offer you an external designer.
3) Customize the configuration wizard, by doing functions if it's an existing customer, if not sing-up, to get the customer login...etc.
4) Add a tab showing the a2billing customer portal, by api, or whatever, where allow the user to edit his details (name, address, email, company name, tax id..etc); See rates, see invoices and receipts, setup balance alert, raise support tickets and push them via our api webservice.
5) keep the app firmware updateable automatically, and monthly from the stable repositories;
7) Setup a new function to retrieve the device mac number, and push it back to our network to be sent back to our webservice as mac-nº.
8) Write clicktocall integration functions for firefox,iexplorer, for windows, mac, & linux, to do integration scripts with the app;
9) Using our get api service, show at the top of the app, customer balance, applicable rates, last call cost... we would provide you the api fonctions, you just need to insert them, when you're customizing the app.
>> Suggest/develop CRM integration modules for SugarCrm, Saleforce, and zoho; >> Road map for the next step to be discussed.
Please provide me your estimate time for all of this, together, or separate it, we would start immediately, and keep you working with us for other projects, and for sure, updates, and bugs solutions for this one.
Please, NO contractors agencies, don't want to wast my time chating with sales agents!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online