Emulate Game Servers
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2725 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I host a game called Khan w/c was developed in the early 2000. I have been struggling with how it was coded and how resource intensive the server is.
So I am looking for a way to minimize server cost and give me more control over the servers.
1. I have all the server files to be emulated without any source code.
2. This files are in .exe and connects to MSSQL as a database.
3. I know all about the files and how it works.
Current server structure:
~~+Load Balance Server
What I want:
1. The emulated must be a linux service.
2. I want some servers to me merged so there will be less running servers.
3. I want the database to be changed into MySQL.
4. I want the database to be restructured (because the current structure is almost impossible to create functions for a website with).
More info will be given once I have chosen a coder.
Server files are to be considered confidential.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online