This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $34 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25 - $50 USD / hour
We require a social media app backend CMS.
You will work together with one or more client-side developers (mobile devices mostly).
Frontend and backend development will occur simultaneously.
The system must be able to scale well, up to millions of users.
Efficiency and reliability are a must. The CMS functionality will primarily be:
• user management
• user content management: images (as separate files, or GridFS), metadata and geo-coordinates in mongoDb.
• ability to query server by geo-location
• interface with external servers for: verification of signatures of in-app purchases, sending 'messages' to clients (mobile devices) through a third party (f.ex. APN).
• internal statistics and notifications to admins about events
Diagram of what this CMS will look like:
User API Requests <-> Nginx <-> CMS Backend <-> MongoDb
Redis / Memcached
It is possible you will be asked to write your own Nginx module to interface with (or be?) the CMS Backend, interfacing with Memcached/Redis and the MongoDb. Feel free to comment on this diagram in your bid, motivated reasoning will work in favor of your bid
Naturally, good coding practices are a must. Attention to detail, ability to debug and deliver on time. Please include the word 'yes' in the title of your bid to indicate you have read this. If you are the manager of a team of developers, it is possible we will be paying up to three developers simultaneously for expedited development.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online