I am a Visual C++ (MFC) Developer.
I have a project I have been working on a for many many months.
I need a developer I can give some designs to work on some components of this project
The Developer must understand the following areas.
- Object oriented programming (inheritance, polymorphism ) etc and able to create wrapper classes around MFC,
- Perfect understanding of Arrays and Pointers, dynamic memory allocation.
- Message queue events (handling) - Window messages, notification messages, Mouse and Keyboard events.
-The Document/View architecture (frames, docs, views, dialog boxes, property pages/sheets etc) and Controls (Edit box, date controls, list views, combo boxes, scroll bars, static controls etc) creation.
-Developing Libraries (Basic DLLS, Static libraries) , Processes and Multi threading
- Device Contects (working with CDC/Client DC, CRect, CPen, CBrush, etc);
- Networks and Sockets.
- Other mfc related skills
- Fully understands mfc debugging
The project uses MYSQL .
Must understand how to create stored procedures, views etc.
What you willl be doing.
- Convert classes code to Libraries (static or Dynamic);
- Modify project classes to suit given design or requirement.
-Create new classes to fit specified design.
-Incorporating separately developed objects with existing objects.
- I have completed the project design, written over 80% of the code, but I need most of my code converted to libraries, a few other classes developed, system tested, system packaged for deployment.
- Long term engagement is inevitable.
: The project is a unique system, and I can only work with someone who understands that I shall reserve all intellectual property ( Patents and Copyrights related) for the system and its components.
-Proof of qualification to handle the project is needed.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
I have experience of developing C/C++, MSVC. I mastered OOP, MVC model. I have been develop board game application using MSVC. I am ready about your project. Thankyou!