What I need done is technical project management, hands-on code fix and feature implementation, and software quality assurance.
I need software engineers living in the United States who:
• Understand current software development practices and tools, including
o Virtual environments
o Source control
o Remote development
o Issue tracking
o Build and test automation
o Networking management
• Can do general coding and scripting – you need to be an experienced programmer in at least one of Java, C, and .Net
• Understand programming well enough to learn new languages or scripting quickly
You also need these non-technical skills:
• Speak and write capably in English (meaning, what Americans speak; it doesn’t have to be British)
• Video Skype capability, webcam, and you know how to use them to talk with us and do daily work.
• 40 hours per week available for this job.
How to start
If you are really interested, please forward a copy of your resume, along with a Skype address as well. Thank you