Linux based IPTV platform.
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
IPTV/ VOD Expert to deliver [url removed, login to view] VOD and IPTV platform solution.
It needs to have following components:
1 - Acquisition
2 - Processing (transcoding)
3 - CMS
4 - Content Delivery
5 - Scalability, Loadsharing, Security
6 - Content Search & Recommandation
The specific features should include following:
- End user application can be benchmarked to http://internet-tv.o#[url removed, login to view] We need media server features same as http://www.w#[url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] (pls refer to its while paper for exact details). Transcoder application can be independent as well as part of Media Server. Apps for iphone/ipad, and android.
- Support for live/ offline transcoding (videos from mms, rtp, udp, rtmp, rtsp, http, video source and local files to rtp, rtsp, rtmp, udp, mpeg-ts over udp) and transrating (Adaptive bitrate and multiple bitrate). Main options to including selecting size, quality, fps, codecs, and bitrate. support for industry standard codecs including h264
- Support for simulcasting to multiple devices including pc (flash/ html5), iphone/ipad (HLS), android, nokia, bb, - (rtsp) windows mobile & 3g mobile, and Setup Box (Motorola VIP 1003)
- Support for load sharing and failover through many instance of servers across different machines
- server to be windows / linux compatible...should run as demon.
- should support billing and advertising features
- should support video caching
- should support digital rights management...prevent piracy
- should support video profiles up to full HD.
- should support video management and multiple videos transcoding simultaneously on the server box. It should also support tagging the videos and making them available for VOD.
- It should have video management portal and IPTV interface with viewer and decoder that can be loaded on to all these devices including PCs/ and smartphones/ iptvs/ set top box (motorola VIP 1003). (A sample set-top-box would be a plus...cost of which will be paid extra)
- Support for bitrate ranging from 20kbps to 10mbps.
- If you have a ready solution with source ...we would be more interested. (extra bonus for that)
- Working Solution with sources and documentations as requested. You will need to deploy it on one of our setups to showcase the features.
- Load server on multiple boxes and test as per the requirements from pc, iphone, android, bb and motorola settopbox supplied by you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online