The working name for this software is "Power Sluice." This will be a private Windows-based program I need to automate several tasks related to scraping and analyzing domain information. Listed here is some general things the software needs to do. A more detailed spec is attached so you can provide a more accurate price for your service.
Much of this softwares requirements are very similar to software like Scrapebox. It will help if you're familiar with that application.
Power Sluice is a software that can either take a search query to scrape Google for domains, or take a single domain or list of domains and perform a set of analysis, reporting, and custom exporting for the user. This software doesn't have to be beautiful, it has to be very functional, stable and user-friendly.
Basic steps the software must perform:
- Scraping search engines using multiple threads and proxies
- Cleaning mal-formed URLs, parsing found URLs into cleaner form (ie: http://domain.com/&page=1 down to [url removed, login to view])
- Finding Pagerank of a domain via API
- Checking domain status (to see if it's a live site or not)
- Checking if a domain is registered via API
- Pulling advanced domain information from multiple API services
- Aggregating all this domain information into an easy-to-read, sortable, filterable display/table.
- Creating save and export methods for this data
Requirements for You:
- Talented Windows software programmer with experience building software that uses proxies, multi-threading, and API usage
- Provide daily project status via email or Skype
- Ask questions as soon as they come up, clearly communicate your needs or concerns at all times.
- Stand behind the software you build and fix bugs for 90 days after delivery.
- Be available for additional add-on projects for this software (as new jobs).
A more advanced spec is attached. Message me if you need to know more in order to provide an accurate quote. After selecting a winner, they'll receive more details of individual data specs, API information and visual wire frames of suggested software layout.