Create a sales and marketing database that tracks multiple sales/advertising data.
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1053 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 CAD
We are looking to have a database created that will help track sales by product (about 30 products) as well as compare other imported data. This database should be able to have the following information imported/entered through a user friendly interface. We are looking for someone that has worked on this type of database, and may have suggestions.
Items to be imported/entered into database:
• A user friendly Main Menu as well as other forms/menus. ITEM 1
• Customer tracking - phone calls and showroom visits/day period See Attachment ITEM 2
• inquiries and how did you hear of us/week period - this is to be entered by a staff member through a form. See Attachment ITEM 2
• Sales data from quickbooks imported with customer data? using ODBC connector? this will be imported every week. See Attachment ITEM 3
• Print Campaigns (newspaper ads, kijiji ads, craiglist ads, etc..) that we are running entered on a weekly bases. See Attachment ITEM 4
• Google site analytics imported, such as web site visits, referral sources etc.
• Google adwords information, such click through rates, cost, etc..
• Facebook information such as visits, new likes, etc…
What we're trying to accomplish:
• Seeing how our campaigns are relating to individual product sales and inquiries, and web traffic.
• See what days are the busiest at the showroom per time period example: year over year are Mondays always the busiest?
• All graphs/charts time frame selected from date pickers
• Sales per product compared with showroom visits/inquires/campaigns
• Other various charts/graphs/print-outs to be determined.
Please Review the attachment for examples of data to be tracked and entered. Please give a detailed explanation on the work you propose for the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online