We have a piece of code in VB6 that captures computer screenshot.
We have discovered that whenever a screenshot is taken the DC is not being properly released, we can see the GDI Objects in Task Manager rising everytime we take a screenshot.
After the program took alot of screenshot, it stops functioning as it reaches the GDI threshold of the operating system.
We did use ReleaseDC in our code but still unable to resolve the problem (for debugging we use Deleaker).
Looking for some expert to start work now. There are only around 40 lines of codings so it should be simple quick job for someone that knows what they are doing.