I would like to have a simple proxy app for my PC.
When active the app, it will fill proxy:port details in Lan Settings -> Use proxy server for your Lan. When inactive, untick this box.
1. This app will run with windows startup and show banner ads window (please see picture attached)
2. Right click on icon of the app to: active/inactive the app. Left click: Choose another proxy | Quit app
3. When start the app, it will download proxy server detail on my linux server and remember it in app's memory and download banner on my linux server to show in banner window.
4. When user click activate, the app will choose 1st proxy server detail to fill in "Use Proxy for your Lan". If the chosen proxy is taking longer than usual, the app will auto switch to another proxy.
5. The app will auto connect to my linux server every 3 minutes to read new banner image. Banner must rotate equally to make sure all banners are shown equally.
6. There must be banner manager on my linux to create banner such as: Banner title, upload banner, days to run banner...